Ok, I know I'm only 8 weeks late with putting a post about our new little guy on her-sorry!! Better late than never, right??? Sawyer James was born on May 12th @ 2:52pm. He was 8 lbs & 0.4 oz and 20 1/2 in long-we fell in LOVE @ first sight!!! He is such an awesome baby and such a good sleeper (so far)-we seem to have a little bit of a schedule going (which NEVER happened with his brothers)...he wakes up to eat every night @ about 2am & then about 530am & he never cries to eat. He just stirs. It's pretty amazing. I feel tremendously blessed not only to have such a good little sleeper but also because God trusted Luke & I with 3 amazing & wonderful little men. Hope you enjoy the pictures...
| Brand new!! |
| SO in LOVE!! SO BLESSED!! |
| Meeting Papa Bud |
| Meeting Grandma Peggy |
| Big Brothers showing off their "Big Brother" shirts & Case already unable to keep his eyes off his baby brother :) |
| Meeting Biggest Brother Case for the first time |
| Meeting Big Brother Logan |
| Meeting Papa Steve |
| And Meeting Grandma Lavonna-he woke up to talk to her |
| A VERY Proud Daddy |
| Sweet baby feet |
| Fuzzy hat head compliments of Grandma A. |
No comments:
Post a Comment