Logan turned the BIG 2 on July 18th...I can't believe how big is getting. Doesn't seem like my baby boy should be 2 already. We had a nice little party at Papa & Grandma Schaper's to celebrate his big day, complete with pizza, po & Veggie Tales...
He had a special birthday breakfast. When I asked him what he wanted he said, "Choc chip cookies"...we went with chocolate chip pancakes instead :) We put 2 candles in his pancake and he loved that-he wanted us to keep lighting them over and over and over again...
Opening presents-he had lots of help. (BTW, sorry about the poor quality of pictures...think our camera is on it's last leg + Daddy was taking the pics. That's why there isn't a whole lot of them...)
The cake & gift table
Logan requested a "Veg tales" cake...so Mommy did her best to recreate Bob & Larry. He was satisfied and that's all I cared about.
He was excited about getting to blow out candles again...
No comments:
Post a Comment