Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Is there a Doctor in the house???

Today I was feeling a little under the weather & as I was curled up on the couch, Case came up & said, " you sick mom". Before I could even answer him, he was kissing my head & asking me, "feel better mom". I said I did although really I didn't but you can't tell a little guy "nope you didn't help at all". A short time later as I was still laying on the couch Case told me "my daddy need take you to doctor" then he ran off to get his doctor kit. He worked on me for awhile & amazingly I really did start to feel better soon after-could it have been a miracle...maybe or else just good timing...either way he thought he fixed me. He's such a sweet natured little guy, always thinking of others. Here's a few pictures of Doctor Schaper & after he checked me out he gave himself a quick checkup. I think he might need a little more schooling everything seemed to either go in his ear or his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment