Just wanted to tell you all a funny story...something cute that Case Eli did tonight. While Case was in the bath tub he started singing and talking. I quickly realized everything he saying was stuff he has heard on television. (I know it could be scary!)
First he started singing "Jitterbug, Jitterbug" which (some of you might know) is a commercial for a cell phone. Then he stopped and said "the ann ditt ditt show and don knott". Just in case you can't quite figure that one out he was saying THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW AND DON KNOTTS. Case loves the Andy Griffith show, for which I am very thankful because it's good ole' fashn' quality TV.
I did manage to get him on camera so everyone could hear how cute it was. I hope you can hear him. (this is a video after he said it the first time but it's still pretty darn cute)
No comments:
Post a Comment